ARC Audio MPAK-14CX
The MPAK-14CX kit includes the following products: MOTO720.4 Amplifier, a pair of MOTO602V2 Coaxial Speakers, a HD-FH2014 Wiring Harness Kit, and a RG15 Amplifier Mounting Kit (Road Glide)
• Designed for use with 2014 and up Harley Davidson Street Glide and Road Glide Motorcycles
• Includes all components necessary for both Street Glide and Road Glide Applications
• Motorcycles that already have Boom II/III kits may require additional components, parts and/or labor to complete the installation properly
• Designed and tested by factory trained technicians at Mitchell's Modesto Harley Davidson.
• MPAK kits are designed to fit directly into your HD Motorcycle's factory locations in the front fairing.
• No loss of space inside your side bags of tour pack.
• High-Efficiency Non-Digital amplifier design works within the parameters of the factory motorcycle charging system.
• Speakers bolt directly into the factory locations with no modifications or changes needed to the factory speakers mounting area.
• Allows you to upgrade your HD audio system and still retain all factory handle bar stereo controls.
• Wire harness and installation kit contents selected by Mitchell's Modesto Harley Davidson technicians so that the stereo will not void the motorcycles factory electrical warranty. (At No Point In This Installation Does The Motorcycles Main Harness Need To Be Cut!)
• Includes full plug and play input/output signal wire harness.